Chipotle, in the end, is a fast-food chain and its key target is customer-friendly clothing. Your clothes should be presentable but at the same time, they should exuberate a certain kind of friendliness and approachable characteristics. Fast food chains do want you to inherently carry on traits of customer-friendly and approachable tendencies.
You should look good in a manner that you do not scare people. With time though all these characteristics assimilate with your clothing. Here we will talk about what and how you can wear/stylise yourself when you go for a Chipotle interview.
What Should I Wear To The Chipotle Interview?
Chipotle is a casual setup, hence the dressing can be made bordering on casuals. You can put on clothes that are quiet on the borders of formal tees and just plain jeans. The requirement however can change if you want to apply for a managerial position. Then the requirement might change for you. You seriously need to watch out for what exactly you are applying for.
How To Dress For A Fast-Food Interview?
As discussed in the earlier question, people have this strange misconception that fast food interviews will not require any effort. You have to put in your effort to be selected for the fast-food interview. For instance, the dress is the first thing an interview looks at when they have to assess your skills. You have to make sure that you look presentable here are some tips on what to wear:
- If you are a guy, you can choose a proper light-colored shirt with no patterns, and if you can then also put on formal jeans.
- For girls what they can do is put on a casual outfit that means a blouse and then jeans at the bottom. Jeans can be in very plain color. Khakis are also a great option.
- Girls should put on very less makeup. Guys should try to clean their skin and look hydrated and go.
- For footwear, girls should avoid wearing heels. Guys can put on casual shoes and sneakers. Just that it should be paired with nice and clean clothes.
What To Wear If You’re Interviewing For A Restaurant Job?
If you want to get a restaurant job you have to wear some decent formals. You have to put on a black suit and properly ironed pants. Regardless of whether it’s a managerial or waitressing/watering position. If you want to apply for a casual set up like a local chain you can wear some decent casual clothes and some sneakers. It depends on you what you choose. For instance, if you want to apply for a waitressing position at a grand hotel chain like Le Meridien, you are expected to have the following requirements in terms of dress:
- Strictly formal attire and setup.
- Excellent ironed suit, for girls that can be a blouse.
- Wear some skirts for girls. Guys on the other hand have to wear some good old folded neatly ironed pants.
What Not To Wear To A Chipotle Job Interview?
Do not mistake Chipotle for any other chain. Respect their dress code.Do not put on a lot of makeup or a graphic shirt. Shirts that have quotes and all. It’s very off-putting in an interview. And there are strong chances that you will be rejected at first.
But with time, patience is the key, for girls to wear something decent, and keep the skin show minimal. Do not put on heels, you can wear flats. You can wear formal khakis.
Final Say on Dressing at Chipotle Interview
The job market has been constantly changing and demanding a lot from the general public who wants work to have a living. Here you can find some tips on cracking the chipotle interview. Do scroll a read. I hope you like it.