Questions like why you want to change your job and why you have an employment gap have surely taken a backseat when it comes to interviewing questions. These days, recruiters ask unique questions in interviews which helps them choose the ideal candidate for a particular role in the organization.
- 1 Why Does An Interviewer Ask “What Is The Theme Songs Of Your Life?”
- 2 What Type Of Interview Question It Is?
- 3 What Should You Not Say While Answering This Question?
- 4 What Is The Theme Song Of Your Life? Why? – Example Answers
- 5 List Of Few Other Obscure Questions That Can Be Asked
- 6 Conclusion on Obscure Interview Question Theme Song of Life
The questions asked in interviews are especially outlined to get a thorough knowledge of the candidate, their personality, and much more. It is a fact that a resume can never be enough, as it just cannot define a person. Hence, recruiters, these days, emphasize more on the personalities of the applying candidates and not only decorated CVs. When talking about assessing personalities, there could be nothing better than asking these obscure yet testing questions.
Contenders should have a fair share of understanding in tackling tricky questions that recruiters can ask in interviews. Your answer will decide if you get the job or you remain a job seeker. Talking about tricky questions, one very different and complicated question asked in many interviews is “What is the theme song of your life?”
Have you ever wondered why does the recruiter asks that, and what would you say as an answer to such a question? Let’s find out!
What Type Of Interview Question It Is?
One can predict a diverse range of questions being asked in an interview. Some are run-of-the-mill questions, predictable and repetitive. But a question like this is obscure and puts the candidate in a challenging situation. The interviewer puts you in a tough spot just to determine your temperament and decision-making ability by asking this question.
Therefore, it is crucial to respond to questions like these confidently yet in a witty manner. However, never forget maintaining professionalism. By asking this question, the interviewer also wants to know your individuality, how you handle a personal question and whether you can balance out your personal and professional identities or not.
What Is The Theme Song Of Your Life? Why? – Example Answers
If you are a job seeker and actively looking for jobs and interviews, chances are, you might come across this question once in a lifetime. And thus, we have prepared a bunch of options for you to answer in an interview if you are ever asked what is the theme song of your life and why.
However, always remember to choose the song you are most familiar with and can beat relate to, as you might have to answer more questions related to this particular song.
So, these were a few songs that will make you sound cheerful, joyous, and a person with high spirits and an excellent level of self-worth. You always want to sound like a person who always looks at the bright side of life, and this is precisely what these songs will make you in front of your recruiter.
List Of Few Other Obscure Questions That Can Be Asked
There is no denying that interviews today are looking for different and unique ways to grill the candidate so that they can take out the best possible information from them about their personality, self-image, character, and much more.
Now that you already know your possible answer and why recruiters indulge in asking such questions, let us also look at some more obscure questions you might face during an interview.
- How would you describe your surroundings to a blind person?
- If you get hold of a time machine, which era would you like to travel to and whom would you like to meet?
- How would you spend your money if you win a lottery?
- If you could get a superpower what would that be?
- If you could meet God, what would you ask from him?
- What would you do if you become the richest person on earth?
- Would Mahatma Gandhi have made a good singer?
- Which one came first? The egg or the chicken?
- If you could swap your life with any celebrity whom would you choose and why?
- You are given a hypothetical situation where you on a drowning boat, you can only save one of your family members. Whom would you choose and why?
- If you could become invisible, where would you go and what would you do?
Now again, you might think that what could really be the motive of the recruiter behind asking such questions. Well, but the truth is that asking such questions gives the recruiter a deeper insight into your life. Therefore, assessing your personality and much more becomes super easy this way for the recruiter.
Conclusion on Obscure Interview Question Theme Song of Life
Answering questions in an interview is always tricky and when it comes to answering obscure questions as it takes a good amount of patience and confidence to impress the interviewer. Hence, always try answering these questions with utmost honesty, patience, and sense.
We hope this guide would correctly assist you in preparing your interview.